Sunday, July 22, 2012

I spent half the night trying to find Isaac's blessing photos. We were still using film then so I don't have them on a digital source yet. I thought it would be fun to get a poster size photo of all 5 of my children's blessing days. I am so very grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I look back on the direction that I have recieved in my life from the holy spirit and I am so glad that God has had a hand every step of the way. Rob and I have been married for twelve years this month. That time went in a blink. I am so blessed to have a husband who loves God and puts him first in his life.

1 comment:

a said...

I can't believe you have 5 kids, you are awesome, such a beautiful family. Miss and love ya!

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them