Sunday, August 24, 2008

BEACH DAY




Yesterday we went to the beach. It seemed like a good thing to do since school starts next week. I am absolutely cringing at the thought of Isaac in school all day long. It was a perfect beach day
1.The weather was nice.
2.The kids mauled Rob instead of me.
He was great even played horsey on the sand. Some dopey people next to us went swimming without securing their food and so of course seagull city. I got splattered I know disgusting it took three wipes to clean off. So we had the kids run them off. They squealed and ran after the birds until Rob finally went and told the people you might not want to leave your food out. (Freeken Beach amatuers)Then we went to Jim and Keri's new pad for dinner. Thanks guys

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them