Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Leah's Birthday


Leah is 8 and was baptized on her birthday. It was a nice baptism despite the fact that Tiffany asked me to speak. I guess I should look at it as a blessing cause it really was nice to be an important part of her special day. She had Rob baptize her and my Dad confirm her and the spirit was there. Leah is so sensitive to the spirit and she walked up and stood right next to me as I spoke which was a huge comfort to me. Leah is such a sensitive and motherly child. She likes to help out and is so capable, of course she is she is Tiffany's daughter. I love Leah and am very proud of how excited and ready she was to be baptized.
After the baptism we were waiting for Rob out in the car and waiting and waiting finally in effort to distract the kids I asked them what they thought he was doing. Brianna said maybe he had to take a call from the President of the United States. Isaac says yeah right Brianna. Then Brianna says well maybe he wanted to talk to a girl that is hotter than you! Can you believe that my 4 year old came up with that. What??? So Rob finally gets out to the car and I tell him what she thinks he is up to and he said You didn't tell her there is no girl hotter than you. He so redeemed himself I was no longer bothered by the long long wait.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Are you trying to make me jealous that you have a perfect husband? Can he give Charlie some tips?

Keri said...

This makes me really sad we missed this. he is such a cute girl!

Keri said...

she.. thats supposed to be SHE..... Robert does make for a cute girl too though....

Monica said...

She is your daughter, very witty and totally lovable. Thanks for the good laugh. :)

stephensfamily said...

That girl!!! She is so funny!! I hope you document all this. Make yourself a book girl. I think she is great.

the Roberts said...

That is FUNNY. I am amazed at how little minds think. Hope your feeling and doing well.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them