Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 16th Birthdays



Happy Birthday Grandpa Knight and Chloe. Grandpa Knight One of the things that sealed the deal for me when I was dating Robert was hearing his Dad pray and feeling the spirit. I thought that it was important to marry someone who had parents that were rooted in the gospel so my kids would have spiritual strength coming from both sides. Jim is a good example of someone who tries hard to study the doctrines of the gospel. I am greatful for his example. He struggles with his health but is never too tired or in too much pain to enjoy our children and I am really glad that they have such a loving Grandfather and I know if they ever need spiritual advice he will advice them well.
Chloe
What can I say about my Chloe she is so smart and fun and energetic everything a four year old should be. She is sensitive and full of excitment I am pretty sure that someday I will look up to her as Brianna does now and not just because of her height!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them