Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fears


Sometimes, I have to laugh at my little Brianna she is so funny and sometimes a little too much like me. I remember as a child laying in my bed an imagining the shadows on the wall were different things. Sometimes I feared them. The other night Brianna came in to lay down with me then she all of a sudden started crying. I said what is wrong and she pointed to the shadow I said oh that is the shadow of my arm see and I made a fun shadow shape with my hand. Then she had to come close and do the same. We made shadow shapes for a few minutes. She has decided she does not want freckles and she wants brown or black hair. She asks if she can change her hair color almost daily. I have to laugh cause I had two blonde sisters and always wanted blonde hair. I was a lot older than 5 though. I never liked my freckles and remember crying one day because we got a new video camera and my brother did one of those too close shots...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love her freckles. Mia is starting to get a couple on her nose and I tell her how much I love them and how cute she is. She said that she is like Brianna now.

Monica said...

I have some books set aside for you and one just happens to be titled FRECKLES.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them