Tuesday, May 26, 2009

http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/57361/California-young-mother-uses-love.htmllove.html They did an article on Cherry in the church news click on it to see I am so lucky to have her as an older sister. I got to watch her and Tiffany run the LA marathon yesterday morning. It was fun to be there. I got the first text that they were right on target for a 4 hour marathon. I thought how nice that they will be together. Then we waited at mile thirteen and we saw Keri and Jared and then Cherry we thought we must have missed Tiffany and almost went on to the next stop but I got the second text and Tiffany's time had fallen behind Cherry's so we stayed and it was a good thing. Tiffany did not know what was wrong but she did know she was in pain and she was sprouting water like a faucett She was drenched from head to toe. She did not look good. So I think worrying about her helped ease my disappointment that I couldn't be there running with them. Tiffany ended up in the ER and was treated for a 3mm kidney stone. YIKES I know it was a disappointment timing wise to have to suffer physical pain instead of endure miles she had trained for but dang she ran 10 more miles through the pain because she knew we would be there. I am so glad we were there. I can't imagine if we had decided it would be too crowded and didn't show up

1 comment:

Monica said...

All 3 of you sisters are amazing! You are such a good sister, there in so many ways.
I loved seeing you and the little ones yesterday. What a happy thing it will be to see more of you in the neighborhood.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them