Friday, December 18, 2009

Master's Degree


Every once in a while he thinks about it again and has the smile of a Cheshire Cat. Rob has done it he completed his Masters. I am so proud of him. He has worked hard. For me this means one more night of his help with the kids bedtime routine which is getting busy since there are four.We are going to celebrate tonight we are going out to dinner and then I am sure we will have to knock out some Christmas shopping. I am more grateful for the weekends than ever.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Wendy said...

That is really awesome! My brother, Ben, finished his Master's a couple months ago and I know it was such a relief to both he and his wife when he was done - and they don't have kids like you do. Congrats you guys!

Jennifer Knight said...

Congrats, Rob! Have a great date night tonight.

Monica said...

Congratulations to you both...You both sacrificed for this achievement.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them