Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year





I think this may be the first time in my entire life that I still have presents to get on Christmas Eve.... yikes this year was hard but I thought I would list some highlights.
Robert
now father of four
Masters Degree in Finance
number one on my mother's list
Natalie
survived yet another pregnancy
Isaac
one of the stars on his soccer team
eats sleeps and breathes La Lakers has not missed a single game this season
Brianna
scored an average of four goals per soccer game
loves school lives for Wednesday because it is big buddy day
loves to make crafts and collect things often brings leaves and flowers she collects on her way to school to her teacher
Seth
memorized more episodes of Max and Ruby than his mother would like to admit
managed to spend every extra second mauling his baby sister
cracked a dozen eggs inside the fridge with his cousin Jace and lived to tell about it
Jaynee
a joy
tolerates her brothers and sisters constant fawning over her
starting to laugh roll over and has a smile that makes life worth living

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So sweet to read about your kids. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's!

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them