Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jace




I can't believe that Jace is 2. I am in denial because that means that it is only three weeks away and Seth will be 2 too. CRAZY! I love Jace and get to watch him often he is such a boy. I love how much he loves and adores his parents. He just lights up when Mike comes into a room. He is so much more confident when his Dad is around. I love that my little brother is such a good Dad. Jace and Seth like to get into trouble together in the past month they managed to completely fall through my moms coffee table and shatter the glass into jagged piece and come out unscathed. I also caught them dipping remote controls in the toilet. I know that they will enjoy being so close in age as they get older. I am so greatful to have Jace in my life. Happy Birthday little one thanks for wanting to come with me the other day. It made my heart leap with joy!

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

It's crazy how time flies. One day your bringing them home from the hospital the next they are in school, and then ..... we blink and its all over. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy every minute.

Wendy said...

Hey Natalie, I'm going to be down in Simi this weekend. Tom and I are going to the temple Friday night and then staying at my parents' home. My sis wants her Rock Star Toes done again, so if you still want to get a set, let me know. We'll be there until mid-afternoon on Saturday. I'd love to do them for you! (Plus it would be fun to see you!)

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them