Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aren't I too young for a mid life crisis?

I worked Friday night so Saturday I got home and said wake me up at 10:30 (I don't think I am asking too much 2.5 hours of sleep before the kids games. Well Rob wakes me up at 10:00 urg### and Lets me know he thinks he should be there when Bobby and Neil do their first ocean dive. Can I just tell you that Rob is so loved! I mean even Heavenly Father gives him a calling where he is suppose to be adventurous and fun. Jimmy and Keri taking pitty on me call to see if they can help. They will watch Seth and Isaac while I take Bri to a party and then Jimmy will bring Isaac to me so I can take him to his game. We got to Isaac's field but I didn't see any yellow. I continued to look for yellow but had a sinking feeling I wasn't going to find any. I called his coach of course the game was at 11:00 We missed it entirely I wrote down his schedule on the calendar and all I can think is that I must have written down the wrong date :(. Isaac was not happy and it did take him a while to forgive me. I would have to say I was feeling pretty low. I can't even master being a soccer mom! Well at least I didn't have to worry about being late to Brianna's game we had plenty of time.

2 comments:

stephensfamily said...

It is so hard to get all the scheduling right! Please don't think you are the only one who has ever done this. We all have our Mom mishaps. We just admit to our kids that we are not perfect. Bryson says I am not his favorite Mom when I don't give him his own way. The other day when he said this I said thats ok I am your only Mom and you love me anyway. To which he replied "thats cheating" because I did not give in to him.

Jennifer Knight said...

You are just too sleep deprived sweetie! The first commenter is right, we just admit to our kids that we are not perfect.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them