Thursday, September 11, 2008

SEVEN

Thanks Amy I am rather new to this whole blogging world and I feel like I was waiting on the line to be picked for teams in a junior high PE class. I am so relieved that I am not the last one picked. :)
7 Things I plan to do before I die
1. Enjoy the benchmarks of my children's lives blessings, baptisms, and marriages
2. Have another baby
3. make sure everyone I love knows it
4. live within a budget
5. get organized
6. run a marathon
7. live by Cherry
7 things I do now
1. survive on as little sleep as possible
2. live in the moment
3. read to my kids
4. read for pleasure
5. smile
6. work nights
7.try to do too much in too little time
7 things I can't do
1. sing
2. sleep
3. keep up with Tiffany
4. live within my means
5. fit into a size 4
6. quite working
7. go to pink berry with my friends :(
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. eyes
2. height (I know I know)
3. muscles
4. humor
5. loves God and others
6. strength
7. ability to meet my needs
7 things that I say most often
1. I love you
2. go eat that in the kitchen
3. where is my ....?
4. Rob
5. Do you want to do your homework or practice the piano first?
6. What is your name and birthdate? (in the Emergency Room)
7. You've got to be kidding me
7 celebrates that I admire
1. Cary Grant (purely on looks)
2. Mel Gibson
3. James on survivor (body)
4. Rebecca Romaine Stamos (because my husband thinks shes hot)
5. Angela Bryner
6. Stephanie Meyer
7. Governor Sarah Palin
7 favorite foods
1. ice cream
2. cheese
3. berries
4. whip cream
5. apple crisp with ice cream
6. brownies with ice cream
7. butter
7 people who need to do this
1. Shannon
2. Kelly
3. Juli
4. Jaime
5. Keri
6. Laura
7. Julie

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Natalie, you're up early! You wrote to me at 3:30am! I get up 3times a week at 3:45am, and most people think I'm insane. Nice to know I'm not the only one! The name Kirk doesn't sound familiar. Are they members? If yes, what ward or stake? There are 3 stakes (soon to be 4) in Bakersfield so there's lots of members I don't know. Did you get my reply to your comment about Rock Star Toes? (I'm not sure if I sent it the right way - user error on my part, I think) Anyway, I'd love to come down anytime and do them for you and anyone else you know who might want them. Weekends are obviously best since kids are in school now. By the way, I loved this post! I could relate to a lot you said.

Anonymous said...

We missed you at pink berry. I love you and you have got to be one of the best people I know! Hang in there!

Keri said...

I have ladies crushing on your husband over at my blog.... soon his ego may be as big as jim's. ;)

Jennifer Knight said...

Natalie, do you know Kirks in the Bakersfield stake? I'm related to them! Not sure which stake they are in.

And, I'm getting the feeling you like ice cream...

a said...

YAY!!! Thanks for playin!!! I love ice cream too!!!!

NOBODY said...

Okay, I laughed out loud at "sing" and then I laughed REALLY HARD at what you wrote under Celebrities. You are very funny.

I'm thinking that I could take all of your favorite foods and mix them together to be one of my favorite foods. Mmmmm....

Fairchild Family said...

You surpassed me long ago, my dear Sister! Can't wait to help you check marathon off your list only seven days!!! I love you BIG!!

Jennifer Knight said...

I'm not sure if it's the same Kirks - the ones I'm related to have an "s" at the end... there's Larry and Sharon who are our parents' ages and Sharon and my dad are cousins. They have like 5 kids and Jason is my age. They have a daughter Michelle who is Michelle Moncur now, probably 5 years younger than me? I can't remember the other boys' names at the moment.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them