Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is there anything better?


Is there anything better than your child's first soccer game? I was so interested to see what Brianna would think of soccer once she was out there on the field. I love soccer and Rob loves soccer and yet still I wasn't quite prepared for how fun it was to watch Brianna go after the ball. Her uncle Matt is her coach and her Dad is the assistant coach. Her cousin Gracie scored 7 yes seven goals and Brianna was right there beside her trying to get the ball to her. She said mom when I have the ball them was chasing me. She is so tiny and sassy that complete strangers stopped and watched her. In AYSO they let every one play so every one sits out when Gracie was out the other team kept scoring and Isaac was shouting put Gracie back in. Matt had to hush him.
Isaac played hard and the YELLOW DRAGONS pulled off a victory 3 to 1 or 3 to 2 (that is if you count the goal I didn't let the other team have (yes I reffed) because they kicked it out of the goal keepers hands.) I really appreciate that my kids have such great family support. I know they will too when they get a little older. Lizz and Kayla and my mom came to both Isaac and Brianna's games and Grandma Knight came to Brianna's.

5 comments:

Keri said...

she is so stinking adorable. i love the uniform. can we steal her tomorrow after school?

Jaimee said...

Natalie, your little girl is so cute. Wendy showed me yours and Roberts blog I love it. I am just starting out on the whole blog world and am enjoying being able to see what everyone is up to. I love soccer and I have 3 kids as well as my husband and I that all play. Makes for one crazy Saturday.

Robert and Natalie said...

keri she would love that! see you in the morning

Kelly said...

I love that picture of Brianna. She is so funny and cute. Watching little kids figure out how to play is such a riot.

stephensfamily said...

I have never seen a cuter soccer player!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them