Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rohan

 
Posted by Picasa

Rohan came to visit on his way back to Utah from New Zealand. He was a missionary here 7 years ago.He brought the kids each a very loud squeaky stuffed animal.You can imagine with three kids running around the house SQUEAKING and SQUOKING how fun it is to have him around.He served as a missionary when Isaac was just a newborn. Crazy how time flies. We have been trying to find him a wife. I told him if you want to be happy for the... he doesn't agree he hangs out with lots of beautiful woman I guess he just has to find the one. I didn't even freak out that my house is a disaster area. I usually would but this week I just don't have the energy. Thanks for not minding Rohan.

1 comment:

Jennifer Knight said...

well i'm glad that mystery is settled...I was wondering who Rohan is. Our friend RC might have a few in his discard pile for Rohan - good looking ones too. :-)

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them