Sunday, October 26, 2008

Childhood game I was never good at


Tag Isaac Grace and Leah on the slip n slide. This is the 6th picture from the 6th file on my computer. It is a hot summer day and I was watching Leah and Grace for Tiffany. I don't remember why that is one of the many benefits of having a sister nearby you can kid swap often. The kids played for hours on the slip in slide. I didn't even sketch about all the hose water they were filling their bellies with they were just having a great time. Leah could have a ball doing anything though. This picture reminds me they are growing up way to fast! Good times I am tagging Analiese, Jennifer, Kelly, Ashley, and Keri (6th picture from the 6th file and tell about it)

1 comment:

Analiese said...

Oh the pressure! I am up for it though. Watch my space :)

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them