Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday.

T is for tolerance (she has to put up with me)
I icing (she loves cookies and icing) inborn trait I think
F funny feet (her poor feet will brighten any gloomy day) especially now with no toenails left
F fabulous sister and friend
A always helps me
N neat and tidy
Y younger than Cherry but always older than me :)

F family she has gone to great lenghts to preserve it in the last little while
A always running
I intelligent
R religious example to others she lives the gospel and those around her respect her
C compassionate she would give you the shirt off her back or run 27.2 miles to help
H happy she can make you smile in the middle of a trial
I important things First(she has her priorities in the right order)
L loving aunt my children adore her
D dilligent in her study of the gospel and service to others
Tiffany is one of the most incredible people I know. I love her. I really think that the most important thing in this life is relationships how we treat others. Tiffany is a great example. She is a loving wife a great mother a fabulous aunt and as a sister well her and Cherry are pretty much perfection in that role in life. I am really looking forward to spending sometime with Tiffany and Cherry my mom and some of Tiffanys friends today.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fairchild Family said...

Natalie you rock! I feel so blessed, thank you for always building me up and loving me despite all my many faults. I wish everyone could have the love we as sisters share.

Kelly said...

That was great. I can't believe how quickly you got these posts up. Tiffany is wonderful. Must run in the family.

Kate said...

Such a generous Birthday tribute! Sounds just like her from what I know of her so far. You all share such special qualities about you.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them