Monday, October 6, 2008

SHE SCORED!

Brianna is so tiny sometimes when she is trying to kick the ball she trips but she gets right back up. Several time she has taken the ball down and tried to score but she doesn't have enough ball control to turn the ball. This week it happened. She scored twice. It was so fun to watch. Grace is amazing and averages about 8 goals a game so her second goal was completely set up by Grace but her first goal she really worked for. I love seeing her rosey cheeks after her games. She tries so hard. Isaac also played hard. I think it is hard to be on the young end of the age division. He played goalie for the first time. (a frustrating experience for me) and Broady a friend on the other team scored a goal at least luck was with Isaac or there might have been a few more. Isaac had complete control of the ball and turned the wrong direction a couple of times during his game. (I am not sure why) His skills are really coming along though he is a fast runner if he could just go in the right direction the whole game. Brianna didn't want Rob to go to Priesthood session of conference on Saturday night. She said Dad don't go. I said Bri don't you want Daddy to go and hear what Heavenly Father wants to tell him about being a good Dad and a good husband. She said "Well he already know that." I would have to agree but I am so glad he still goes to Priesthood session of General Conference!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Natalie! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's good to hear from you. How are things with you? We love it hear in Texas. It was a great move for us. How's your house? What have you been up to? Do you want my home address or email address? I'd love to hear from you again. Amy

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them