Friday, October 3, 2008

Thanks Rohan I love these photos!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

At least my kids are captured in this moment and time. They are growing up too fast for me. Isaac is in school until 2:30 then on Mondays heads straight to piano and Tuesdays straight for soccer. Then there is the homework.. Brianna loves school and is in Miss Alison's class three mornings a week. Seth he is my sidekick creating a mess where ever he goes. I know that these are precious momments this is the time that I will want back. So I am trying to enjoy every minute. Well aside from those minutes I want to scream cause life seams to throw too many curve balls.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them