Friday, October 3, 2008

SETH IS TWO TODAY!

My baby is growing up. His vocabulary has exploded in the last couple of weeks. We were at a birthday party and he was shouting ice keem ice keem ice keem I didn't even know he could say it. He is able to parrot just about anything these days and if I ask him what he is doing he is quick to respond NOTHING. He thinks he can do everything that his older brother and sister can and there is not much he can't to tell you the truth. He has such a fabulous disposition. I really enjoy his sweet hugs and kisses. He looks so much like Isaac did at his age. He loves balls and thinks that he is entitled to one if it is anywhere near him. He is so easy going and playful. His smile melts my heart all too often.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Seth! I can't believe you posted that at 2am! And those new pictures are great of you guys. You have a beautiful family! Still liking your toes? It was really fun to see you the other night.

Fairchild Family said...

I do love those photos tell Rho good job!

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them