Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brooke Lee Field




It is so hard to come to grips with the fact that Brooke is a TEENAGER she had her birthday yesterday so it is official. Life is really just a blink of the eye. She was my very first experience being an AUNT. I held her and I was filled with so much love. I never wanted to do anything that she could not look up to. She is so precious to me.When I got married she took me aside and said all these are your new nieces she was a little distraught (there were so many). I told her she would always be my first niece. Brooke is so talented,smart, and beautiful. I can't believe how grown up she looks. It was just yesterday that Cherry let me take her on a walk(being a very protective new mother it was a great honor.) I tried to call her yesterday but missed her :( I am so glad that she is my niece. Happy Birthday Brooke I love you! Thanks for filling my life with joy.

3 comments:

Keri said...

that is so sweet... it you made me cry.

Fairchild Family said...

Ok you now deserve the best Aunt title!

Renee said...

Can you be my auntie?

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them