Friday, October 17, 2008

My life would not be complete without ROB

 
Posted by Picasa

So I was sitting in church wondering exactly what I have going for me and I decided it is Rob. I chose well. He puts God first he is loving and patient. He is christlike. I really did choose well and then the spirit wispers he was a gift. I am so greatful for him in my life. He didn't even complain that his birthday breakfast was a day late and for lunch... We went to Magic Mountain for his Birthday and X 2 was fun but we both agreed that standing in line for roller coasters is just not our thing anymore. No wonder it is mostly teenagers... who else has that much time to waste. It was nice to spend sometime with just Rob for a change.. thank goodness for his Birthday I really needed to have some time with just him.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Rob!

Keri said...

yeah...you did ok.. ;)
umm... he is more ripped then I thought he was... unless thats a really old picture! ;)
I hope you know that the sprit whispers that to him about you on a daily basis.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them