Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


I love halloween. I love the costumes the candy the scary stuff. My kids never commit to one costume and they both have dress up trunks so I let them pick what they want to be. Brianna and Grandma decided she would be a princess but just not any princess one like the ones in the electical parade. So Grandma Knight made her a dress but could not figure out the lights. Brianna is so tiny really one strand even doubled up put about three lights on her. The dress was great and Brianna loves it. However when we went to Grandma's trunk or treat she was very distraught that she did not win the costume contest. I told her I had an idea and if she would be a scary princess she might win at our trunk or treat. I figured a princess that had been biten by dracula was more original. I actually got the idea because I thought Isaac looked so much like I'd imagined Edward in Twilight why not have Brianna be Bella. I guess it pays to cross your fingers cause I did and she and Isaac and Seth ended up winning for best pair. I was relieved cause I didn't want to take an already over exhausted girl that didn't get what she wanted for the second night in a row home.

2 comments:

Jennifer Knight said...

It's inborn. Deal with it the best you can. :-)

Keri said...

cute pic.... i think it comes from you, plus your creation... see you have a talent! ;)

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them