Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Joey



My baby brother just turned thirty I am having serious issues here! 30 that is old for a baby! WOW it is really strange when your siblings are suddenly older than you. I love Joey. He is such a good guy. He has always been willing to sacrifice for me. My favorite Christmas memory is the first year I had Isaac someone told me there was a picture of Baby Jesus that looked just like him. I wanted it. So he hunted all over Utah looking for it and then found it and my mom told him it was much too expensive so he gave up his Christmas so I could have it. I love him! Then there is always the fact that he visited me a ton when I was on my mission because he was up at BYU he would bring friends around and take me to lunch and shopping it was always lots of fun. He is busy now and I hear about his life from friends more than from him and he won't let me read his text messages over his shoulder but I still love him.

3 comments:

NOBODY said...

That's funny, all this time, I thought he was younger than us.

Happy Birthday Joey. Let your sister read your texts. We're hardwired to be nosey.

Analiese said...

My brother just turned 30 as well! I am still just 21. I went from the oldest to the youngest. he he he

Ali said...

In my brain I am still 17. I don't know what Analiese is talking about. I never reached 21. TeeHee. I especially love the pic of you in mission garb. Nice.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them