Saturday, November 22, 2008

Not like it would shock anyone I would rather be in cleets than a fancy dress








I am going to have to admit that I am sad soccer season is over. Isaac was so lucky because Darren Payne was his coach. He said he wanted a real coach this season and he got one. Darren was great. My cousin Doug (who we like more than he likes us) got married last weekend so we missed Isaac's last soccer game and final party. It is not easy missing those events but my cousins wedding did trump soccer. Of course I would rather be watching a soccer game in a ponytail than full make-up high healed uncomfortable shoes and dress (although I still skipped the nylons I can only go so far.) Doug's wedding was straight out of a movie. Really every character you could dream up of was there from the snippy wedding planner to the Preist that had a few too many cocktails. His wedding was flawlessly planned and a very beautiful event. It was a fun day because I got to enjoy my sisters and parents company and see extended family that I don't get to see very often. However today I am missing the soccer games maybe it has to do with the fact I missed last week. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I knew as soon as soccer season was over Holliday Season would begin and of course not a shocker that I am just not ready! Thanksgiving next week...yikes

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Natalie, you look beautiful in these pictures! Not hard for you, I know. Have a great Thanksgiving.

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them