Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Behind on Birthdays!





When we first got married Rob put me in charge of birthdays. Fine I love giving gifts, except for the fact that their are over 20 nieces and nephews on his side of the family plus all of his siblings, their spouses and mother and father... Put our families together and birthdays alone can cause financial stress so being the finance guy he puts it on me. I try so hard at the beginning of the year but by the end I am always behind and So pretty much if your birthdays after October or if I have to mail something... your out of luck :( I know.... like I said every year I am going to do better... I have even thought about putting it back on Rob but then again he might do a better job and then I will think why did he put it on me in the first place.
I missed Steves birthday He is a great guy.. good father and fabulous Uncle he is very playful with the kids tries to eat their piggies (toes) and chases them around, and if you want to have a conversation with the devils advocate or if you want the best deal researched he is your man. Gotta love Steve.
Rachel is very sweet and has grown up right before our very eyes. She loves animals and has every type of stuffed animal known to man. She loves to play with Isaac and Brianna and Seth and they all adore her. They even start talking like her if they get to spend any amount of time with her. We have really missed the Ogan's since their big move to Utah but are greatful that they were out here to visit for her birthday so we got to go to Toppers and celebrate with the family.
Jacob is 10 I can hardly believe it. He reads faster than me we were racing to see who could read Breaking Dawn faster and he won What was I thinking racing a with a 10 year old that doesn't have any other responsibilities than to take care of himself? Duh!!! Jacob is a good cousin and friend to all of my children. He is very smart and likes to hang out at Grandma's house. When Jacob was little he and Abe liked to chase me around and pinch my behind. I don't know why my behind is such a good target (yeah right) anyways once we were in the mall and Jacob went up to the counter and grabbed this girls behind she turned around and Jacob was in shock she was appauled and I laughed so hard. I think I was grateful that her butt was mistaken for mine because hers was much smaller and the pinching died down a bit after that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them