Saturday, December 13, 2008

Judge not that you be not judged....

Okay this is a total confession. I really believe that life is cyclical..At least mine is if I ever look at someone and think something bad about them or if something really irritates me I am bound to deal with that thing directly. Oh the irony..Here is an example I used to babysit this little girl. She was terrified of Tiffany's dog Bear (this giant Lancer Newfinland that barely moved around seriously he could have passed for a throw rug most days. Every time we went to Tiffany's house she whined and whined I would get so annoyed. Then I have a daughter of my own. Tiffany now has the same type of dog only Bear died so his name is Chewie and he is still a puppy but my daughter and son are terrified of him. Now I am still annoyed that they whine I just wonder if I wasn't so annoyed with the little girl I babysat a few years back would I still have to deal with this? So here is what I am thinking instead of being annoyed with the bad stuff I am going to take offense to the good stuff. Then maybe it will come back to me.. So Cherry your perfection drives me crazy. Tiffany your dedication to working out and natural parenting skills are appauling. Shannon your beauty drives me nuts. Juli your sense of style puts me on edge. Smith your sense of humor drives me up the wall. Ashley the fact that you always look so put together makes me batty. Alison your sweetness is sickening. Jaime your skills on and off the basketball court really tick me off. Kelly your cooking and friendliness infuriate me. Kasea your ability to socialize and connect with people drives me to the edge. Keri your craftiness and ability to make things look good including yourself chap my hide. Wendy your ability to keep a perfect house and decorate it to the "T" make me want to stick my tongue out at you. Jaimee the fact that I can't find anything wrong with you really bugs. Julie your warmth and effieincy push me over the top. Hyland your ability to have fun doing anything make me want to puke. Sorensen your zaney personality and silent strength are just annoying. Pam I think that your perfect and even just seening you brings joy to my heart that really sucks Renee you just glow and can run a marathon pregnant with twins and get hit by a mini van and still do it again how disturbing Gibby your so helpful even your blog is insightful and helps me, whatever... do you think it will work do you think that by pretending I am bothered it will still come back to me...I hope so but probably not but it was worth a shot right?

6 comments:

Jennifer Knight said...

It was funny...hope it comes back to you!

This has happened to me in a little different way - I find the things that really irritate me about someone else are things I need to work on myself. Ouch! Now that I'm a little older and wiser I look back at my 20-something self and shake my head and hope not to be that annoying ever again.

Pam said...

You had me laughing out loud on this one! And just to let you know...you always look perfect, you are so stinkin' nice, your always flashing a beautiful smile and your the perfect Mom and perfect friend...I just can't stand it!:)

Analiese said...

Ha ha. Im not really that great. Look in the mirror. You are awesome!

Kelly said...

You are so cute and funny. You make me laugh.

Keri said...

oh my dear heavens. that is the funniest thing ever...
I have some lotion to fix the chappiness of your bum....

Monica said...

As my three-year-old would say, "Hee, hee!" I'd tell you all the qualities I'd love to steal from you, but if I became them my husband wouldn't recognize me. LOL

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them