Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family and lots of good food what could be better???






Thanksgiving morning Tiffany, Keri, Cherry, and I ran a 5k it was fun. Cherry is great she ran even though she hasn't been running and she held back and stayed with me the whole time. We took a nice easy pace and both felt like we were putting in our time for the overeating we would do later. We ran into some friends and that made me really happy. I especially loved seeing Trisha, Jason, Erin, and Jenna.
I love Thanksgiving. My mom makes everything from scratch. I didn't realize that not everyone does that. I feel a little guilty since she is getting older and I know that it isn't as easy on her as it used to be, but man I love to enjoy her cooking to the sum of an extra 7lbs I am carrying on my butt right now but I still think it is worth it. I especially like Thanksgiving left overs cause I like to savor each individual thing by itself. I mean really the table is so full of yummy food that I have to pick and choose what I really want to indulge in. My mom makes amazing stuffing and these orange rolls that are lick your lips good. I love to eat and I love to be around my family. Really too things in this life that make me very happy. We had our girls weekend and went down to LA shopping. I think it is gross down there and it is hard for me to get past that. It is always amazing for me to spend time with my mom and sisters without having to worry about my children. We even went to Sprinkles. It all went by all to fast. I am sure that next thing I know it will be Christmas.

5 comments:

ccccmcrosby said...

wow natalie! you are a good blogger. i feel like i just checked and you've added like 3 posts and changed your photo at the top in no time. i thought the last one of the kids was so cute, but this family one is really nice too. great job keeping up with your running. i remember you doing that when we lived together. hope you have a merry christmas!

Renee said...

You go girl! I did a Turkey trot Thanksgiving morning, but we didn't have beautiful weather like you did. It was rainy and cold, but it so fun and necessary as I consumed a WHOLE pecan pie by my lonesome. Your pictures at the wedding are gorgeous! love you!

the Roberts said...

I love your family holiday pic. You have the most gorgeous hair. Did you guys run the 5k on thanksgiving? GOod for you guys. I miss running. I need some motivation to run again. Do you have a 5k coming up that you are planning on running? Let me know, I think that if I register for a race, that will give me the motivation. Which one do you reccomend?
ash

Wendy said...

Hey Natalie! I just realized I don't have your new address and I'm getting ready to send out Christmas cards. Can you email it to me when you get a minute? wendybird75@aol.com Take care and Merry Christmas!

Fairchild Family said...

Would you send me some photos please. I guess I need to check out your blog more often....Yikes you never really know what your going to find

About Me

My photo
Most days I love my life even in the moments things aren't pretty I usually find that I can learn something from them